Get up to $200,000 in Prizes in the MIT Solve(Ed) Youth Innovation Challenge 2022 (Age 24 and below)
Are you age 24 and under with brilliant solutions?
Then submit your solution in the MIT Solve(ED) Youth Innovation Challenge 2021 and get up to $200,000 in prizes. Also, receive mentorship and coaching from members of the MIT and MIT solve community.
Application Deadline: January 18 2022
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
[wd_hustle id=\”3\” type=\”embedded\”/]
Table of Content
Click to see section
- The 10 most promising solutions will be selected by our judges as Solv[ED] Innovators. Over $200,000 is available in prize funding to share among selected Solv[ED] Innovators.
- In addition to prize funding, selected Solv[ED] Innovators will receive mentorship and coaching from members of the MIT and MIT Solve community.
- Young people under the age of 24 are eligible to apply.
The Solv[ED] Youth Innovation Challenge is an opportunity for you to submit your tech-based solution that:
- Improves learning opportunities and outcomes for learners across their lifetimes, from early childhood on
- Supports financial and economic opportunities for all
- Accelerates healthcare access and health outcomes, reducing and, ultimately, eliminating disparities in health.
- Takes action to combat climate change and its impacts.
- Addresses an unmet social, environmental, or economic need not covered in the four topics above.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you\’re doing things correctly.
It\’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
Submit a Solution here.
About the MIT Solve(Ed) Youth Innovation Challenge
Young people hold the empathy, power, and ingenuity to solve world problems. We want to help them on their journey.
Solv[ED] is designed to spark a sense of urgency in young people aged 24 and under, encouraging, inspiring, and supporting them to become problem-solvers in their community and the world.
Solv[ED] will equip young people with knowledge, tools, and resources to practice problem identification and solution design. Solv[ED]’s approach prioritizes experiential learning, accessibility, and community-building among young problem-solvers.
There is no one path through Solv[ED]’s offerings. We’re creating a program for young people to design their own social impact journeys. This is our first year and we will be adding to the program as we go, based on the meaningful input of young people.
We can’t do this alone. That is why we are bringing together a community of youth organizations, education providers, and other cross-sector leaders to support young problem-solvers worldwide.
Key Dates and Order of Program
- Challenge Open: September 17, 2021 12:00 AM EDT
- Deadline to Submit Solutions: January 18, 2022 11:59 AM EST.