Win up to $1,000 for Southeast Asians in the 15th SEARCA Photo Contest 2021
Are you a Southeast Asian with an interest in taking photos?
Then apply for the SEARCA Photo Contest 2021 for a chance to win up to $1,000 and other cash prizes.
Application Deadline: November 30 2021
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
[wd_hustle id=\”3\” type=\”embedded\”/]
Table of Content
Click to see section
- USD 1000: 1ST PRIZE
- USD 800: 2ND PRIZE
- USD 500: 3RD PRIZE
- USD 500: SEARCA DIRECTOR\’S CHOICE
- USD 500: PHILIPPINE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION SECRETARY\’S CHOICE
- USD 400: PEOPLE\’S CHOICE (via Facebook voting)
- USD 300 : BEST YOUTH PHOTOGRAPHER (Camera)*
- USD 300: BEST YOUTH PHOTOGRAPHER (Mobile Phone)* Special award for youth (18–35 years old)
- The 15th SEARCA Photo Contest (2021) is open to all Southeast Asian nationals except SEARCA staff and their immediate family members.
- All entries must be submitted via https://photocontest.searca.org during the submission period (13 September to 30 November 2021). A contestant can enter an unlimited number of entries for as long as these meet the photo contest specifications.
- To minimize cases of plagiarism, contestants will be asked during the submission process to certify that:
- They own the photographs submitted and that they grant SEARCA full permission to use it in knowledge packaging, sharing, and advocacy related to SEARCA mandate. SEARCA shall ensure that the photographer will be properly credited for photos used, such as in print and digital publications;
- The photographs are original, have not won any previous photo contests, have not been published elsewhere (whether print or electronic), and have not been submitted as entries to any other photo contests during the 15th SEARCA Photo Contest (2021) period. The same or similar photos submitted to past SEARCA photo contests may not be submitted again; and
- that the photos have not been digitally altered and/or enhanced in any way other than simple cropping.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you\’re doing things correctly.
It\’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
Entries must be digital, colored, in JPEG format, and at least 3,000 pixels wide for a horizontal image, or 3,000 pixels tall for a vertical image at 300 dpi.
- Each entry should have the following details in English:
- full name of photographer
- photographer’s country of origin;
- photo caption/description;
- place where the photo was taken (include town/municipality, province/state, and country);
- complete date taken;
- equipment/type of camera used; and
- other information that SEARCA may deem necessary to collect for reference purposes
- Winners will be notified via email. SEARCA has the right to offer the prize to the next winning entry if the winner does not initiate any contact within two weeks after notification.
- Winners will be asked to provide their bank information where their cash prizes can be remitted; their certificates of recognition will be sent by mail.
About the 15th SEARCA Photo Contest
The 15th SEARCA Photo Contest (2021) with the theme One Health is Wealth: Healthy Agriculture and Sustainable Food Systems amidst COVID-19 seeks images from across Southeast Asia that embody One Health. Photo submissions ideally showcase interactions between humans, plants, animals and the environment in agricultural and sustainable food systems settings in the midst of the ongoing pandemic.
Sub-themes of interest include:
- Contribution of farmer families and youths toward One Health in pandemic conditions
- Sustainable/environmentally harmonious food systems as a working example of One Health
- Food safety, healthy diets, and improved nutrition through One Health in agriculture
- Safeguarding animal health amidst the Asian Swine Flu pandemic
- Environmental awareness and protection on the farm level in COVID conditions.
Key Dates and Order of Program
- All entries must be submitted online at http://photocontest.searca.org on or before 30 November 2021, 11:59 p.m. (GMT +08:00).
- Relevance to the theme 40%
- Technical quality
- (clarity, use of tones and color, photographic composition) 30%
- Impact (regional flavor) 30%
- TOTAL. 100%
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Click Here for Opportunities