Fully Funded Health Program in the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health Takemi Program in International Health 2022-2023
Are you a mid-career researcher with a graduate degree and with publications in internationally recognized journals?
Apply for the Harvard T.H. Chan School of public health Takemi Program in international health 2022-2023 and be provided with the space, time and flexibility to enhance your research.
Application Deadline: Unspecified
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
[wd_hustle id=\”3\” type=\”embedded\”/]
Table of Content
Click to see section
The estimated costs for 2021-2022 academic year:
- Estimated living expenses: $47,484
- International Travel: $5,500
- Health Insurance: $9,930
- Applicants should be mid-career researchers who have completed graduate degrees, published in internationally recognized journals and demonstrated potential leadership capacity in their home countries.
- They are expected to show strong promise and appropriate preparation (facility in English) to enable them to fully benefit from the experience.
- Further, they are expected to have made or intend to make, a commitment to a career in health for which participation in the program will be of significant value.
- Applications may come from any relevant discipline or profession (e.g. law, medicine, public health, economics, management and social sciences).
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you\’re doing things correctly.
It\’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
You can apply for the DrPH, MHCM, SM, and MPH via SOPHAS. Applicants to the PhD should apply through GSAS.
For non-degree studies apply via SOPHAS Express.
In order for your application to be considered complete, you must submit the following through SOPHAS:
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives
- Test scores (Click here for current policy updated July 6, 2021.)
- 3 Letters of Reference
- CV/Resume (Note that applicants should also complete the Experiences and Achievements sections of the SOPHAS application.)
- Official transcripts/mark sheets from all post-secondary institutions (non-US credentials must be evaluated by World Education Services)
- Completed SOPHAS application.
All applications should be submitted electronically through SOPHAS. You can submit your application materials to the following address:
P.O. Box 9111
Watertown, MA 02471-9111
About the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health Takemi Program in International Health
Each year the program recruits a small group of mid-career researchers and professionals to spend an academic year at the Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health.
The Takemi Program provides participants with the space, time, and flexibility to enhance their capacity for research and leadership. To do this, Fellows are linked to two key resources: the weekly Takemi Seminar Series, and expert faculty.
In addition, Fellows have the opportunity for collaboration throughout the Harvard community, and may elect to deepen their knowledge of theory or practice through relevant coursework. Fellows draw on these resources to produce at least one paper of publishable quality.
Key Dates and Order of Program
- For most degree programs, applications should be submitted electronically and all application materials should be received by SOPHAS before December 01. (We encourage you to submit your application by mid-November.)
- The Occupational and Environmental Medicine Residency Program has a deadline of October 15.
- The part-time, non-residential Master in Health Care Management (MHCM) has a priority deadline of December 01 and a final deadline of February 15.
- All SOPHAS deadlines are by 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time on the application deadline date.
Once we receive your application from SOPHAS, we will let you know. Please continue to monitor your SOPHAS portal to make sure that all required documentation has been received. You may contact our Admissions team regarding outstanding items or any concerns you may have by emailing us at email@example.com