Get a Bursary for Female South African Students in the Golelo Trust Mechanical Engineering Bursary 2022
Are you a female South African student?
Then apply for the Golelo Trust Mechanical Engineering Bursary 2022, for an opportunity to have your school expenses fully catered for.
Application Deadline: November 30 2021
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
[wd_hustle id=\”3\” type=\”embedded\”/]
Table of Content
Click to see section
- Bursaries are provided from the second year of an undergraduate degree or diploma.
The bursary includes:
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Book fees
- Residence fees
- Monthly cash allowance for meals/ transport/ miscellaneous study expenses.
- Applicants must be Black (African, Indian, Coloured) Female South African citizens with a valid ID number.
- Applicants should be deserving of financial assistance and not be in receipt of any other bursaries.
- Applicants should have successfully completed their first year of academic studies*.
- Applicants invited to attend an interview must be willing to undergo psychometric testing.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you\’re doing things correctly.
It\’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
To apply for a bursary, please complete the attached application form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
Please be advised that specific terms and conditions will apply and that the successful applicant will be required to enter into a formal contract with Golelo Trust.
Fill the Application form below:
About the Golelo Trust Mechanical Engineering Bursary
The Golelo Trust aims to advance the education and economic development of Black women in South Africa by providing educational bursaries for the study of mechanical engineering at tertiary level. Bursaries will be awarded to Black Women students with proven academic performance and personal circumstances deserving of support.
Applications for bursaries will be considered for study at any accredited South African university or university of technology offering degrees or technical diplomas in mechanical engineering in the Gauteng Province.
Key Dates and Order of Program
- Closing date: 30 November 2021
* The bursary will be awarded subject to the condition that the candidate’s end of year results of the first year do not differ substantially from the results presented during the application process.
Golelo Trust reserves the right to withdraw the offer of a bursary if the results are substantially weaker than the academic performance presented during the application process.
Program and Venues
- Location: Gauteng
- Duration: Academic year, could be extended based on academic performance.