Win a Cash Prize of GHS 30,000 as a Young Ghanian Entrepreneur in the Access Bank Ghana Business Startup Challenge 2021 (Ages 18-35)
Are you a young Ghanian entrepreneur between the ages of 18 and 35?
Then apply for the Access Bank Ghana Business Startup Challenge 2021, for an opportunity to win up to GHS 30,000.
Application Deadline: October 22nd 2021
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
[wd_hustle id=\”3\” type=\”embedded\”/]
Table of Content
Click to see section
- The grand prize for this season is GHS 30,000.00 prize money, business advisory services, coaching, life insurance cover worth GHS 20,000.00 and other exciting rewards.
- Applicants can be a male or female
- young Ghanaian entrepreneur between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you\’re doing things correctly.
It\’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
- Applicants who are interested must apply via this link
The competition will be in 3 stages.
- The Application stage.
- The Pitching and boot camp Stage
- And the Final stage(where the winners will be crowned)
About the Access Bank Ghana Business Startup Challenge 2021 (Ages 18-35)
The Business startup challenge is an Access Bank Gh PLC initiative designed to help young entrepreneurs successfully set up and run businesses. The business challenge which started last year as the 5k challenge is powered by the Women banking unit of the bank and partnered by Platinum Africa Solutions.
Key Dates and Order of Program
- This year the challenge is running from the 15th of September 2021 to the 22nd of October,2021.
- Screening will be done by an established faculty who are experts in various business fields.